Sunday, July 11, 2021

Girls With Bright Futures

 


You know that whole college scandal with the fake rowing scholarships and Aunt Becky and all of that? If recent fiction is any indication, half the authors in America heard that story and said to themselves "THAT would be a good book!"

In my experience, though, none of them have even come close to the juicy reality.

Now is the time in the review where I make a confession. I barely remember the plot of this book. In my defense, I read it about a month ago and haven't had time to write a review. But, also, I just accidentally read ANOTHER book with this plot and both were equally unmemorable. They're books about overzealous moms, anxiety-ridden teenage girls (because of said moms) and the increasingly insane world of college admissions.

Do I recommend you read this? Literally, I don't know. I should have paid someone to write this review for me instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment